Can you relate?
- Sam begins every single meal with raisins and/or cheerios. Why? Because these keep him happy and occupied, so that I can figure out what else to throw together for a more "well-rounded" meal. I'm sure this is developing some awesome eating habits.
- I gave a friend a Wubbanub as a shower gift this weekend and noticed on the package that it says "Ages 0 - 6 months." Sam is eleven months today and still going strong with the Wub. Oops.
- Our pediatrician's office has a hotline you can call 24 hours a day to speak to a nurse with questions etc. I may or may not call so often that they know me. I also may or may not sometimes use a pseudonym when they ask for my child's name.
- At any given moment, you will probably find a dirty diaper on the floor of my house. I'm not even embarrassed about it anymore.
- I don't really care about the Olympics. (Yes, I said it. Don't hate.)
So... You think you don't have anything to confess? Just start typing... Seriously. You'll probably surprise yourself. We're all a little bit of a hot mess when you get down to it. ;)