- I'm not really feeling blogging today; even my confessions... BUT, I'm too vain to just let it go. I'm too excited to see
how many people will link up what all you will confess. (The fact that I just told you I care about numbers makes me a terrible blogger by ALL internet standards, but at least it makes me an honest one.)
- My car and I are in a war. Yesterday, it refused to start for the FIFTH time in the last two months. I had just picked it up after a week in the shop and the second round of part-replacements the night before. Then this morning, when the mechanic got there to tow it - it flipping STARTED like it was no big deal. Secretly (well, not so secretly anymore) I'm wishing it would just DIE for good... We can't afford a new car right now, but I really want one. So selfish.
- I overbooked myself this week - we have something going on every single night - and the result is, yet another, disastrous house and stressy me. #myownfault (There I go again, being trendy when I have no idea what it means and I don't even tweet.)
- For the life of me, I can not get up in the mornings. I have been SO dang tired recently. (I don't think I'm getting good quality sleep anymore - even on the nights Sam sleeps, I wake up several times to peek at the monitor.) Seriously, every single night I go to bed way too early (like 9PM early) setting my alarm for 5 and vowing that I will not go back to sleep after Sam's 4:30 feeding... And then, every single morning, I oversleep until 6:30 and do a mad dash around the house to get ready for work and out the door on time. UG.
- I'm not doing very well on my 12 in 12. I haven't even had one "good" day with it. I've decided that New Year's Resolutions don't have to be carried out ALL year, they just have to be completed by the END of the year. Fair?
- Nothing makes me want to be a stay at home mom more than rainy days. I would never say that SAHMs have it easy, but at least they can stay in their pjs and watch talk shows till 11 some days when they want.
I admit, that did feel good... Ok, your turn! (You know the drill by now.)