My mind is racing with questions about raising my little guy recently. So... I figured I'd pick your brain this morning. If you have a few minutes (who does?) please answer some (or all) of these questions in the comment sections. Hopefully we'll help out more than just me with this. Thanks friends!
1. When did you start giving your baby "solid" foods? Did you start with rice cereal or something else? What brands of cereal and/or babyfood did you use?
2. Did you let your baby cry-it-out? When? How could you tell the difference between night-waking out of habit and night waking because he (or she) was legitimately hungry?
3. What did you give your baby for his/her first Christmas?
4. How strict were/are you about bedtime for your little one? What time does he/she go to bed most nights? What is your bedtime routine?
5. How often do you give your little one a bath?
6. How often do you do laundry?
7. Any tips for a stuffy nose? How will I know if it's an ear infection too?
8. Working mamas: Do you pay your babysitter when you are off? What did you give the babysitter for Christmas? What does baby wear most days? What do you wear to work? (This is random, but I'm curious because I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't get to wear jeans to work every day.)
9. How long did you breastfeed?
10. If you pump, about how many ounces do you pump at each session?
Ok, seriously, I'll stop now. As you can see, I'm all over the place...
Midweek Confessions up later this afternoon! Come join the party! :)