Anyways, on to my "Acceptance Speech."
Here are the requirements:
1. Thank & link to the person who gave you the award - DONE!
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won - CHECK!
4. State 7 things about yourself.
So... FIFTEEN blogs huh? And, what exactly does "recently" mean?
Here are some friends and favorites worth checking out:
Katie @ Loves of Life
Nikki @ Design Blooms
Crystal @ Little Bit Funky
Lauren @ Lovely Life of Lauren
Abby @ Babbling Abby
Erika @ Something Beautiful
Allyson @ The Blackwoods (My No FaceBook Feb. partner in crime!)
Elizabeth @ A Wedding Story
Lindsey @ We are Schuberts
Amanda @ Weaving Our Webb One Day at a Time
Ashley @ The Schnabel's (What is it with me and "Sch" friends?)
Holly @ Life in the Fun Lane
Melissa @ Stafford Stories
Sonja @ For the Love of Stilettos
Kelsey @ The Seattle Smith's
I don't know most of these bloggers, and some of them are kind-of "Blog Celebrities" as I like to call them, so I doubt everyone will follow-up. BUT, these ladies have kept me successfully entertained for 3+ hours this morning and always brighten my day with their creativity, passion, humor, and honesty. Hope you enjoy!
And... 7 Things About Me:
- I have a very serious addiction to Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I absolutely HATE ketchup. And doing laundry.
- I asked my husband to 3 out of 4 high school dances. He said no. He finally asked me to our Senior Prom. I said yes.
- I could clean out closets and drawers ALL day.
- My sister is the funniest person I know. Joe Richmond is close competition.
- I LOVE being a teacher, but I still hope to be able to stay home with a house full of kids one day.
- One of my favorite things in the world is my dog Addy's nose. Gross, but true.